FbCadCam Staff Members daily progress reports

Moderators: kitty_webb, Ywsp, joanCruz03, yajra1219, Jayem, shela

Jayem

Re: FbCadCam Staff Members daily progress reports

Post by Jayem » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Good day, today's activity Robbie Jay, francis and I measured the floor length/plan of FbCadCam office and made a layout using the FBCadCam system..God Bless to all.. Thank you

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:06 am

11/8/18

-tried to build a short video ad about fbcadcam and I showed it to my colleagues
-familiarized my self more about freebasic
-reviewed the codes about pacman game
-drew and measured the office at fbcadcam application
-tried to code flappy bird game (code by Sir Ero)
GODBLESS US ALL
Tech Enthusiast

“I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”
Romans 8:18 (NIV)

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Daily Progress

-planned to create a concept video in fbcadcam.
-Sir Paul dOe teached us about the specific basic coding for creating a game with Sir Ero,JM & Mark.
-Sir Ero teached us about how to move the circle in freebasic.

Isaiah 64:8
"Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."
Tech Enthusiast

“I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”

Jayem

Post by Jayem » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Numbers 1:1-5
1 The Lord spoke to Moses in the tent of meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt. He said: 2 “Take a census of the whole Israelite community by their clans and families, listing every man by name, one by one. 3 You and Aaron are to count according to their divisions all the men in Israel who are twenty years old or more and able to serve in the army. 4 One man from each tribe, each of them the head of his family, is to help you. 5 These are the names of the men who are to assist you:
from Reuben, Elizur son of Shedeur;

hello to all, today is one of the great day for us because Paul Doe taught us some codes related with our Pacman Flappy bird that Ero created. And also ,we have two possible IT's who visited today earlier this afternoon. Thank you guys for today's effort God Bless us..

@Jm Surban Dejano

joanCruz03

Post by joanCruz03 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Numbers 23:19
"God Keeps his word"

Today sir Paul teached the codes to Jm,Eugene,Mark and Francis.Were so happy that Sir Paul already added the team .Theres a lot of knowledge that sir Paul can contribute to the team and were very thankful about it. Theres two young ladies who applied here and they saw it from our flyers.

Have a fruitful day everyone
God Bless

kitty_webb

Post by kitty_webb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Good evening!

Earlier, there are three (3) students, and two (2) women who applied.

Students learned a lot from Sir Paul's lecture like the flappy bird that Ero made, Kiko edited the video, and Mark created the games.

Happy Blessed weekend!!!

kitty_webb

Post by kitty_webb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Good evening!

Earlier, there are three (3) students, and two (2) women who applied.

Students learned a lot from Sir Paul's lecture like the flappy bird that Ero made, Kiko edited the video, and Mark created the games.

Happy Blessed weekend!!!

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:04 pm

11/12/2018

-learning more about object movements in freebasic
-organize and setup the fbcadcam facebook page
-starting to create a question regarding in fbcadcam advertisement interview each

Colossians 1:13-14
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Tech Enthusiast

Jayem

Post by Jayem » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 pm

John 3

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Good day everyone, for today's activity Francis, Ero, Mam Grace and I recapped some commands or data types that was used in Pacman program, the used of Case command, inkey, the difference between For loop and Do loop. Edited the fbcadcam page profile picture. Thank you and have a great day
God Bless November 12, 2018 report..

kitty_webb

Post by kitty_webb » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 am

11-12-18

1 Corinthians 16:13

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong;

Progress

Mr. Ero taught us about object movements and how to move the circle
using select case.

God Bless to all!!

Jayem

Post by Jayem » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Good day, for today's activity Mam @Rv Grace Legaspi discussed about the uses of articles like A and An, homophones there and their, idiomatic expressions like Break a leg etc. Also on how to answer politely in a question or in a given certain sentence. Thank you and have a blessed evening to everyone. God Bless

joanCruz03

Post by joanCruz03 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:25 pm

November 13,2018

Today Mam Rv teached us the proper uses of english sentences and pronunciation.It really helps us a lot in constructing our words. And we also measured the whole size of the office,kitchen sink,lavatory and etc.

Have a blessed and fruitful day every one!
God Bless

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm

11-13-18

1. Maam RV, Sir Robby, and I talked about how to improve more about our next advertisement .And We also sent a message to our friends and encouraged them to like our page (FbCadCam)
2. Maam RV teached us some English skills to understand what proper choice of words should we use for constructing a sentence.
3. Sir Robby and Francis edited a math training video taught by sir Emerson Gradega. Summarized it using a cut tool in the video editing software.
4. Sir Owen teaches us how to make a floor plan and created a kitchen sink, tables, and chairs using FbCadCam application via Skype video conference call. And also how to save a DXF file and uploaded it on our server.

2 Kings 17:38-39
38 Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. 39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.”
Tech Enthusiast

Jayem

Post by Jayem » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Good day, today's activity we finished measuring the other office length in the third floor area and we made one sample layout in one of the offices using FBCadCam software. Thank you and God Bless

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:13 pm

11-14-18

PLAN OF THE DAY

-Draw an office and house floor plan using Fbcadcam Application.
-Create another Fbcadcam advertisement video
-create a Video Tutorial About FbCadCam.
-Learn More About Freebasic Programming

DAILY PROGRESS

-Today We Finished Measuring the whole Third Floor and Drew it on Fbcadcam Inside and Outside the office and Drew it on Fbcadcam Application. We extended the drawing of Sir Owen Reese's Office Floor Plan and added one office behind it.
-I edited the math training that was facilitated by Sir Emerson Grageda. Both the Short Ad video and the Full Training video.

Psalm 23:6
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Tech Enthusiast

Ywsp

Post by Ywsp » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:52 pm

I cleared an external hard drive so francis can save marketing documents. Also ,i printed some documents for ma'am arjay.

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31 pm

11-15-18
-Sir Owen Discussed the insert block and a explode block about the whole 3rd-floor office plan in FbCadCam application.
-Today, Sir Ero & I Finished measuring the whole third floor including the stairs and outside the office and applied it in FbCadCam App.
-I created a video tutorial about how to download and install in FbCadCam Application and verified to Sir Robbie.
- I Started to write a script about the FbCadCam video Tutorial

2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Tech Enthusiast

joanCruz03

Post by joanCruz03 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,
Today Sir Owen teached us how to insert and explode block to use on a floor planning in FbCadCam. Ero and Francis measured the whole building for floor planning.

God Bless

1 John 1:9

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

kitty_webb

Post by kitty_webb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:12 am

11-15-18

Good Morning!

Sir Owen has been taught about the size of the floor of the building,
Ero and Francis measured the actual size of the building.

Every day we learned a lot about God.

Thank you, Sir Owen

God Bless!!

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:18 am

11-16-18

Today, Ma’am Ann Shirley discussed the connection between the man and God. She also shared with us a lot of bible verses and we prayed before the math training session.

Sir Emerson Grageda discussed the Fundamental Law Of Gearing. We learned how to create an involute gear by knowing it’s shape. it must conjugate to another body. The importance of Pitch Lines, Pitch Circles, and Line of Action, a direction of force applied by the tooth of one gear to another gear.

We drew the involute gear in FbCadCam application and we had a lot of fun.

Sir Ero and I Created a Payroll computation for our company in Microsoft Excel.

Proverbs 15:18
18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
Tech Enthusiast

Jayem

Post by Jayem » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Good day everyone, To God be Glory, the Holy Spirit was on us this morning, because one of our IT's was used and quicken the heart of Ma'am Ann Shirley to share the word of God to us and to know the connection between Man and God.

Sir. Emerson , our Master and Mathematician who discussed The Fundamentals of Gearing .we also made a sample layout using the FbCadCam software.
Thank you and God Bless..

joanCruz03

Post by joanCruz03 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:38 pm

11-16-18

Hello everyone,
Today Sir Emerson was at the office. he discussed a new lesson but before he started Ann Shirley shared us first about the bible and it was very enlightening verses about Man & God. I think it’s a good idea for us to talk about God and learn bible verses before we start our day. Sir Emerson discussed about the Fundamental Law of Gearing and familiarizing the circular pitch,normal pitch,path of contact,point of interference,pressure angle and etc.we really had fun today with Sir Emerson.

God Bless

joanCruz03

Post by joanCruz03 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Nov. 19,2018

Hello Everyone,
Today Sir Sonny discussed the difference between Vlogging and Blogging. He also discussed about the gears. Mam Rv also tackled about the house rules and good moral values to the trainees. We have a new trainee from Pasig .And its FbCadCam's 2nd Month today. More blessings and lots of learning and adventures to FbCadCam team.

God Bless!

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 am

11-19-18

Today Sir Emerson Discussed the importance of Blogging and Vlogging. Blogging is all about writing what we have learned in FbCadCam. And Vlogging is making videos online so that we can share with others what we have learned.
We also learned how to create a 2nd gear to make it conjugate. To Create a Conjugate Gears, you must first highlight and create a block of your 1st gear. Click the Copy Tool to move towards the left in your 2nd gear. At the same time, click the Ortho Tool to make your 1st gear same distance to your 2nd gear. Rotate the 2nd Gear in 18 degrees by typing "A" in the keyboard for an angle. And lastly, move the 2nd gear close to the 1st gear to make it conjugate.
-Ma'am Rv Discussed the Employee's Core Values and the Company's Mission & Vision.
-I Started to create a Blog about the Draw Lines, Draw Circle, and Draw Arcs for what I learned about the commands of the FbCadCam Application.
-We Celebrated the 2nd Month of FbCadCam Company.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Tech Enthusiast

jfiofficial

Post by jfiofficial » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:52 am

11-20-18

Today Ma'am Joy, Sir Mark, and I tried to create a program called "Involute Gear" using FreeBASIC. At the same time, we continued to draw a house & office floor plan that we discussed last time.
-We used to create the circle and Line to build a simple gear and grid. We were brainstormed about creating a Tooth Gear using a simple Trigonometric formula.
-We had a video conference call via skype and sir Owen Discussed his "Involute Gear" FreeBASIC codes. Some of the terms that we learned is the Polar Coordinate System, Dedendum, and Addendum.
-We also learned about the perfect distance of the gear is between 14 and 22 degrees (industry standards of pressure angle)
-New Trainee named "Adrian" arrived in the office earlier who also joined the video conference call with Sir Owen.

9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’ ”
Tech Enthusiast