10-9-18

Sharing freeBASIC with the Philippines
yajra1219

Re: 10-9-18

Post by yajra1219 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 am

10-09-18

TO DO LIST:
1.) MAKE A PLAN OR A STRATEGY ON HOW TO DO OUR INFORMATION/ DECIMINATION ABOUT FBCADCAM PROJECTS.
2.) PROPER POSTING OF OUR BUSINESS PERMITS.

DAILY PROGRESS REPORT:
1.) Meeting with Joan regarding her marketing stategy.
2.) Posting of the business permits.
3.) Making of leaflets/ hand outs for the Company.
4.) Finalizing of the layout for the signages and Tarpulins.
5.) Supervising JM in making the Facebook Group Page for the FBCadCamCom.
6.) Monitor the lessons of Owen to Joan and JM.
7.) Robbie starts to edit the training videos.

owen
Site Admin

Re: 10-9-18

Post by owen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Please make a video to show how the office is organized describing the functionality. Last training session we had a full house. If we were to expand to a bigger area what would be some of the things you would like to have different about the office space. For example you had mentioned before it's going to be difficult for people to make VLOGS at the same time because they are sitting so close together. I think even with wearing the headsets this may be a problem. I really look forward to expanding soon and I appreciate everyone's patience and willingness to work in a Cooperative way. Also in the video include a shot of the permits and the motivational pictures.

So now you guys know I run on Filipino time I said I would like to do training for only 30 minutes and how long did we do that for 2 or 3 hours. Thank you for giving me your valuable time.

So you are going to start your own Facebook Channel and I hope also your own YouTube channel that way everything from everybody's efforts can go in one place.
This is a good idea instead of posting stuff on people's personal YouTube channels and personal Facebook channels.

I really look forward to seeing the video from the training. I hope the audio quality is ok. Perhaps we could get wireless headsets for guest speakers.

Do any of the laptops have HDMI output maybe we could get a big screen TV and when I do training with you then everybody will be able to see. I think it's too hard for several people to crowd around one laptop. Of course I could do screen sharing with each laptop using Skype but it's kind of hard for the student to constantly switch back and forth between watching the Skype feed and Fbedit.

I think the marketing effort will be successful. Even if they don't come at first at least you have the company name out there. So don't be discouraged if they don't come at first it might take two or three tries before the General Public is responsive to you. In other words perhaps on the second or third time that you go out to the same area you might find people actually walking up to you asking you if they can come over and they would be asking that because they had heard about you from your previous marketing efforts just know that marketing sometimes takes multiple exposures.